My account of life both on and off of two wheels...... "At least I'm enjoying the ride"

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Blossoms.


It was April 15, 2010 and my sister was here on an extended business trip.  We had walked into town for some lunch and as a distraction. It was two days after my biopsy and my mind was off in a million places. My eyes wandered around the neighborhood taking in all the beautiful spring colors.  The cherry blossom trees were magnificent last spring.  I had to stop to take this photo- it carries with it a memory that will stay with me forever.  This was only a couple hours before I would receive that phone call from DrB.  The phone call that would change my life as I knew it.  I was so grateful to have my sister with me that day.

Thank you to all my friends and family who have been there to support me during this past year.  It hasn't been easy.  G, my special guy.  I would not have made it this far without you- Team G n R rocks!

S.M.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, what a gorgeous picture... and trust me, I would have done anything to NOT have made that phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh DrB...I know that. It had to be someone and I'm just so grateful that someone was you. So kind and full of compassion- that is just a couple of the many reasons why you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete