Yesterdays ultra sound did not show any suspicious abnormalities. According to my radiologist, ultra sounds are not really the best test for showing a recurrence but the next option would be an MRI and or a biopsy. At this time my breast surgeon suggested we wait and see how the physical therapy works to break up this scar tissue. I start tomorrow. If it gets better, great. We will wait and see if anything changes in the next 6 months. I have my 4 month follow up with my medical oncologist in April so I am sure she will put her two cents in as well. For now, I will press on!
Thank you again for all the good vibes- it helps!